Deliveries, cancellations & payments
Here's how our delivery service works:
- A delivery fee is included in the price of the veg bags but not in the price of other goods. If your order includes a veg bag the minimum order value for free delivery is just £15.00. If your order does not include a veg bag the minimum order value for free delivery is £40.00. If your order is for less than this please add the "delivery" charge to your basket.
- On your delivery day, we deliver your order to your delivery address, leaving the box where you have instructed us to leave it, if you are out. Please give clear directions to help our driver find you!
- If any part of your order cannot be delivered, or there is a problem with anything delivered which requires a refund, your balance with us will be credited with the necessary amount, and your next payment will be adjusted to take account for the credit.
- We re-use the boxes and bags to reduce waste and landfill, and to keep down the cost of your veg. Please leave these out for collection with your next delivery - thank you!
- When you register with us, you provide us with your card details.
- After your weekly ordering deadline your card will be charged the amount for the week's delivery. You will receive an email confirming the payment and the goods to be delivered.
- We do not store or process any card details ourselves. All card storage and registration is performed through SagePay, the secure online payment service.
- Please keep your card details up to date and enter a new card if your old one expires or is lost. We will contact you by email and/or phone to remind you if your card is due to expire, or if your payment has been declined.
- From week beginning 5 October 2015 there is no charge for using cards.
Holidays and cancellations:
- If you have regular deliveries and need to suspend your whole order or any part of it (for example if you are going on holiday), you can do so via your account on the website, providing your ordering deadline has not passed. Log in to your account to see your deadline (first line of the first page you see after logging in). Once logged in you can also see if your deadline has passed by looking at the note under the red "don't forget to checkout your basket" button on any page. If you need to cancel after the ordering deadline please phone and leave a message or email. Please note that orders cancelled after the weekly deadline will be charged for.
- You can cancel your order by emptying your basket, and then clicking on "checkout my basket" before your weekly ording deadline. If you empty your basket after the weekly deadline without contacting us beforehand we will assume that you would like to receive your delivery that week. If you need to cancel at short notice please avoid any confusion and phone to let us know what you would like us to do!
- You can choose to donate your veg to our local homeless people's charity, Aberdeen Cyrenians. If you would like us to deliver your veg to the Cyrenians while you are away on holiday please let us know. We have been delivering holiday bags to the Cyrenians since 2005.
- If you have any questions then please give us a call on 01330 833 823 or send us an email and we'll be pleased to help!